Do you need Queens delivery truck accident lawyers? If you’ve been injured by a delivery truck in Queens contact us today to get maximum compensation.
Delivery Truck Accident Attorneys In Queens
Truck Accident Attorneys Serving New York
In New York city there are a number of delivery truck accidents. The accidents involving major delivery truck companies can be broken into 2 categories:
- UPS Truck Accidents
- FedEx Truck Accidents
Over the years there have been a number of commercial delivery truck related accidents, with multiple factors that can human error. Some of these factors include:
- A fatigue driver
- An inexperienced driver
- A violation of traffic laws
- A driver who is driving while intoxicated
- There are also other, outside factors, that can cause Delivery truck accidents such as:
- Poor weather conditions
- Poor road conditions
- Equipment Failure
Call Experienced Queens Delivery Truck Accident Lawyers!
The lawyers at The Orlow Firm have over 30 years of experience dealing with commercial truck accidents including delivery truck incidents or crashes.
If you were injured during a delivery truck Accident in New York City, you may qualify for compensation for related injuries, however this depends on multiple factors. These include some specific case-related facts, the available insurance amounts, and the applicable laws and regulations. Commercial vehicle incidents in New York State usually involve a modest amount of insurance money. Don’t wait for another minute to get the reward you deserve. Call today for a free consultation from one of our partners at (646) 647-3398.
You may be able to get compensation for expenses including:
- Wages lost as a result of injuries
- Medical bills and other expenses
- Potential loss of future earnings
- Diminished quality of life
In an accident caused by a delivery truck that results in the wrongful death, compensation may include:
- Loss of care, companionship
- Funeral Expenses
Delivery Trucks are regulated by the FMCSA (or Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration). The FMCSA has laws establishing a set of mandatory requirements for the safe operation of commercial vehicles. These include:
- It is mandatory that a driver record their hours-of-service
- Vehicle maintenance and repair requirements
- Alcohol and drug prevention programs for vehicle operators
- Require driver training programs